Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a publicly available online knowledge base that lets you employ lean-agile practices at the business level. It gives a very simple and lightweight experience for application development.
It's a set of workflow and organization patterns meant to direct enterprises for scaling nimble and lean practices. It's separated into three segments are Team, Program, and portfolio. You can take the help of experts to learn more about implementing SAFe at https://prettyagile.com/spc-certification-implementing-safe/.
The SAFe frame allows the team:
- Implementing Lean-Agile applications and systems at the business level
- It is predicated on Lean and Agile principles.
- It provides detailed advice for work in the business Portfolio, Value Stream, Program, and Team.
- It is intended to satisfy the requirements of stakeholders within a company.
When to Utilize Scaled Agile Framework
- If staff is interested to employ an agile approach consistently across bigger, multi-team applications and portfolios.
- When numerous groups are conducting their particular method of Agile execution but frequently confronting challenges, challenges, and failures.
- When groups wish to operate independently.
- Once an organization needs to increase its product development lead time and wishes to understand how other companies have succeeded in scaling Agile with SAFe.
- SAFe is an industry-proven, value-focused Way of scaling Agile at the Enterprise level.
- SAFe Agile frame helps big organization teams to fulfill a company's strategic objectives, not only individual job objectives.
- The frame gives the ability to keep and make a concentrated strategy to provide value.
- The SAFe version has three/four amounts that centralize the tactical themes of a company.