A shower base is a structure that attaches to the wall of a bathroom and provides a platform for a shower. It can be made of different materials, including metal, plastic, or ceramic, and come in different shapes and sizes.
There are a variety of reasons to choose a shower base, including to increase the stability and stability of the shower installation, improve water flow, or provide additional storage space. If you want to know more about shower bases in USA, you can also browse https://mtibaths.com/products/shower-bases.
How do install a shower base?
Installing a shower base is a relatively easy task, but there are a few things you need to take into account before beginning. First, make sure the area where you’re installing the base is level and stable. Second, select the correct type of shower base for your bathroom.
Image Source: Google
There are three main types of bases – pedestal, wall-mounted, and floor-mounted. Each has its own benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the one that will work best for your bathroom.
And finally, installation is simple – just follow the instructions provided by your shower base manufacturer.
Installing a shower base is as simple as following these steps:
1. Clear the area around the shower area. This will make it easier to install the base.
2. Remove the old shower pan and any debris that may be in the way.
3. Mark the positions of the screws that will hold the new base onto the wall with a pencil or a piece of tape.
4. Use a drill to screw the screws into the marked holes, being careful not to over-tighten them. Make sure that the base is level before screwing it in place.
5. Clean up any mess that has been made and enjoy your new shower base!