Dash cameras can play a significant role when it comes to driving as they guide us, gives us full proof of the accident, very helpful for new drivers, driving instructors as we can keep an eye on them anytime we want to. And, other features like 4k video recording, dual wide-angle cameras, motion detection, etc. gives us another reason to buy dash cameras for ourselves. Investing little money for such benefits is not a bad deal. So, after reading this, if you’re thinking to buy a dash camera for a car then, you’re on the right article as we will share some best reviews people have who recently bought a dash camera. Just go through the dash cam reviews consumer reports.
Some best features which users like:
1. Dash camera with dual wide-angle cameras to give you front and rear coverage.
2. Video recorded in the dash camera is in MOV video format, not the older AVI.
4. Camera having parking mode which activates the camera in case of a bump while you are not in your car.
5. Motion detection whenever there is something in front of the camera.
6. Loop recording.
7. G-Sensor – freezes the frame and stores it in case of an accident.
8. Warranty – at least 12 months.
9. Evidence check that the vendor has a website with contact details.
If you will buy dash cameras that will have these features then, you will never regret it as getting these many benefits by just spending some amount from your pocket is a really good deal.